Travel With The Volunteer Global Team To Jamaica This July!May 07, 2012
The Volunteer Global team is visiting Jamaica July 8-13, and we'd love to have you join us!
Volunteer With Our Team!
For five days, we'll visit beautiful Kingston with our friends at Jamaica Adventure Secrets, who have set up volunteer projects to work with underprivileged children who either have been orphaned or whose parents are unable to care for them. Through this project, we can help with sports coaching, homework, and computer literacy, as well as to assist house mothers with childcare and cooking.
We'll also visit amazing sites around Kingston--for example, we'll take in the local market, theater, and nightlife scene--with optional tours to Dunn's River Falls.
Throughout the week, we'll stay in double rooms at the Smokey Manor Guest House, a beautiful, fully accommodated house with patios, a basketball court, outdoor grilling, Internet access, and more.
The total cost is $485 per person (a 30% discount!), which covers:
- Pickup and drop-off at Norman Manley International Airport
- Welcome and introduction to program
- Guidance throughout volunteer program and excursions
- Double occupancy at the Smokey Manor Guest House
- Two meals per day
- Jamaica 50th Anniversary t-shirt
- Audio book: My Secret Jamaica Exposed
- Bottle of Louisa Jerk Seasoning
- Cooking class
- Nightlife tour or threatre visit (transfers only)
- Tours and excursions as in itinerary
- Optional tours to Dunn's River Falls
It does not cover:
- Transportation to and from Jamaica, or related fees (e.g., visa application, if needed)
- Trip or health insurance
- Snacks, souvenirs, lunch, or personal expenses
Sign Up Now!
To learn more and to sign up for this trip, email firstname.lastname@example.org!
To learn more about our team, click here!