You are here
Weekend Roundup: June 8, 2012
It's time for another Weekend Roundup! This week, we've got lots of great stuff on Volunteer Global--check it out!
Our newest content:
- We welcomed an informative guest post from Tom at MindsAbroad, where he told you all about volunteering to teach English in China
- Steph brought you a beautiful article about volunteering with senior citizens
- We've also got a brand-new 60 Seconds to Serve video--this week's featured Travel Buddy is Gap Africa Projects!
- As well, Brittany told you all about what to do when you hate the food--an awkward situation that you can absolutely navigate while traveling abroad!
- Our friends with Camillian Social Center posted this great press release about their programs
- And finally, the Humanity Exchange (one of our awesome Travel Buddies) posted an amazing opportunity for you to become a camp counselor in Ghana this summer!
Plus we found some awesome stuff around the web, like:
- Volunteer Vacations: 5 Trips to Donate Your Time, Efforts (HuffPost)
- The Al Jazeera Effect on Voluntourism (VoluntourismGal)
- Five Tips for Traveling in Europe (LandLopers)
- That's about it for this week, all--as always, thanks for reading, and have a fantastic weekend!